UNC Supplemental Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jim Halpert

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if I should wait to send my supplemental application to UNC until AADSAS informs me to do so under the status section. I have spoken with AADSAS and they have informed me that my application has been mailed out even though the AADSAS website says it has not. Should I go ahead and at least work on the application send it off or wait to send it off until AADSAS offically has my status as mailed. Please let me know and thanks in advanced.

Members don't see this ad.

You should go ahead and start working on it so that your app at UNC can be complete. It's rather lengthy and very important to their adcom, so take your time and fill it out well. Send it in soon though so your app can be complete at UNC - it'll be complete when they've received the supplemental, fee, your AADSAS, and DAT scores - and then the adcom can start reviewing your app.

I'll be taking the DAT July 21st if all goes according to schedule.

Would it be alright to send the supp. app. within a week after I take it or is that too late?

Thanks..

Members don't see this ad :)
Just as a side note... How much are you guys writing for your UNC supplemental application? I'm writing a paragraph for each of their questions. I am wondering if this is enough though.

Thanks for any info.

I answered with paragraphs for those questions where I thought it was relevant. For others, a single sentence sufficed. That last question, where its the old "Is there anything else you want us to know?" I put down a short essay.