UNC, USC

Started by tarheels35
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

last I heard from UNC was that they would take 4-6 wks to review my application and that was 4 wks ago. I haven't heard anything from USC.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I have applied to UNC and have yet to hear anything as well, but wanted to join in on the forum. My supplemental payment was verified on 9/6 and I received the email confirming my application 10/2 with the 4-6 week review notice. Almost been 6 weeks...

I also applied to Duke, Elon, ECU, and Winston-Salem. Anyone else apply to these schools? If so, have you received interview invitations? I received confirmation emails from all schools mid-late September. Since then its been agonizing email obsession with no word yet!
 
Hey guys,
I have applied to UNC and have yet to hear anything as well, but wanted to join in on the forum. My supplemental payment was verified on 9/6 and I received the email confirming my application 10/2 with the 4-6 week review notice. Almost been 6 weeks...

I also applied to Duke, Elon, ECU, and Winston-Salem. Anyone else apply to these schools? If so, have you received interview invitations? I received confirmation emails from all schools mid-late September. Since then its been agonizing email obsession with no word yet!
I haven't heard from them yet, but I think Elon and ECU let you know in December
 
Hey guys,
I have applied to UNC and have yet to hear anything as well, but wanted to join in on the forum. My supplemental payment was verified on 9/6 and I received the email confirming my application 10/2 with the 4-6 week review notice. Almost been 6 weeks...

I also applied to Duke, Elon, ECU, and Winston-Salem. Anyone else apply to these schools? If so, have you received interview invitations? I received confirmation emails from all schools mid-late September. Since then its been agonizing email obsession with no word yet!
I have an interview with Elon in December but they have a number of interviews after that I believe!
 
I have an interview with Elon in December but they have a number of interviews after that I believe!

Thats awesome! Congrats...when was your application confirmed by Elon and when did you receive an invitation?
I know the site and the emails say that most invitations will be sent by mid-December, but I'm nervous none-the-less.
 
Thats awesome! Congrats...when was your application confirmed by Elon and when did you receive an invitation?
I know the site and the emails say that most invitations will be sent by mid-December, but I'm nervous none-the-less.
Thank you I was really excited about it! Elon confirmed the application on September 25 and I received the interview invitation on October 19. I wouldn't be concerned they have quite a few interview days especially in January and after! Good luck to you!!