UNC Wait List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SHC1984

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I called UNC today 2/15/2007 and they said they have already started updating AADSAS and sending letters out to their wait list applicants. They started sending letters out on 2/13/2007. I still haven't recieved my yet. Has anyone here already recieved a letter saiding that they are wait listed? or have anyone check their AADSAS and see if they are waitlisted? Let me know if any of you have. Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

My bro called and said i received a letter from UNC but nobody is home to open the letter and tell me if its a rejection letter or a waitlist letter...I'll keep you guys posted once i find out :(

Second strike of the day...

University of North Carolina (UNC) NC Received/Application Denied Your application to UNC School of Dentistry has been denied. We wish you great success in the pursuit of your educational endeavors.
(first strike was not getting my UNC v. Duke basketball ticket)

Members don't see this ad :)
Was that the letter or the Aadsas update? Sorry to hear about the Duke Distribution thing. I finally got a ticket from this daym system! but its a good one at least :)

Was that the letter or the Aadsas update? Sorry to hear about the Duke Distribution thing. I finally got a ticket from this daym system! but its a good one at least :)

That was aadsas...I'm 0 for whatever in the distribution process, so needless to say, it sucks...:mad:

Just got the letter....It's a waitlisted letter :) at least now I have some hope. They usually take in 6-7 people from the unranked waitlist is what I heard but how many people are on the waitlist?

Second strike of the day...

University of North Carolina (UNC) NC Received/Application Denied Your application to UNC School of Dentistry has been denied. We wish you great success in the pursuit of your educational endeavors.
(first strike was not getting my UNC v. Duke basketball ticket)

awww...I'm so sorry man! I got my UNC v. Duke tickets. All of my friends got them, right now I'm trying to hook my sister up with the ticket. If she doesn't want it, you can have it :D