unc waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HRx0012

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just found out that I am number 5 on the in-state waitlist at UNC. Number 5 makes me think I have a chance, but I heard that not many (if any!) people get pulled off the in-state list. Do you guys have any info. or have you heard of many people getting accepted after being waitlisted?

Members don't see this ad.

i would consider yourself lucky- i am #14 on the out-of-state wait list, which i am not too hopeful about making it in now... i am thoroughly disappointed because i have a 4.0 gpa and got a 98% on my PCAT and did 1 yr pharmacy tech along with a bunch of extracirriculars... i thought i would be a shoo-in after my interview but i guess there is alot of room for improvement. i think it comes down to how long you are willing to wait because there are going to be people who say they are going to go and then cancel once they hear from their "higher-choice" school- but who wants to have everything up in the air until possibly august? whatever, i guess we have to wait and see, i am still hopeful but since it would pretty much require the whole out-of-state "accepted pool" to turn over to begin going to through the waiting list, its not looking to bright.. so be thankful that you are at #5.. private message me anytime if you want... ~d