Unc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ranark

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear anything from UNC recently? When is our second deposit due, and our final transcripts.. I havent gotten a thing since my acceptance letter and a letter to send my tax forms. I did send them and then I got another letter asking for them again and when I try to email I get the response that they will check my file but no reply after that. What about financial aid packets? If anyone has gotten anything ,please let me know.. Thanks.. looking forward to seeing you all in Aug. :)

Members don't see this ad.

ranark said:
Anyone hear anything from UNC recently? When is our second deposit due, and our final transcripts.. I havent gotten a thing since my acceptance letter and a letter to send my tax forms. I did send them and then I got another letter asking for them again and when I try to email I get the response that they will check my file but no reply after that. What about financial aid packets? If anyone has gotten anything ,please let me know.. Thanks.. looking forward to seeing you all in Aug. :)

There's a big mailing in July that has most of that stuff in it. I remember wondering the same thing last year.

I am also starting this Fall, and am still waiting to get my financial aid package...

Members don't see this ad :)
Call Terry Barker she can answer these questions.

919-966-4451

Did anyone call Terry Barker?