Unc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

errcs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone heard from UNC?????????????

Members don't see this ad.

If this round is anything like the one in early December, it'll likely be after noon eastern before people will get calls. I think my call came in around 2PM or so. At any rate, good luck to everyone waiting! :)

i'm waiting too, and nervous.

Members don't see this ad :)
So wait, they will call us today???

:eek: :eek: :eek:

errcs said:
anyone heard from UNC?????????????

good luck everyone

plz you guys post on hear when you hear from UNC........ :scared:

just wondering if you UNC hopefulls have been accepted anywhere else???????

Fat_Man said:
So wait, they will call us today???

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Just called unc and the lady said that calls will go out tomorow or friday

Thanks for doin that. At least now I can function today . . .

Duplicate post . . .

:scared: but timthomas said they dont go out till tom or fri

Members don't see this ad :)
docveda said:
:scared: but timthomas said they dont go out till tom or fri

that is what she told me my friend I am sorry for any inconvience ....i did not get a call yet either :(

timthomascu05 said:
that is what she told me my friend I am sorry for any inconvience ....i did not get a call yet either :(

lets just hope that you and me get a call tommorrow. Very very nervous right now...... :(

who's up for some insight from jpollei?! heh

I just got the acceptance call from UNC at 8:05 central time! I couldn't be more excited. Good luck to everyone!

when should instaters expect calls?

When anyone will get call from UNC, let us know. Best of luck to everyone with me :)

errcs said:
When anyone will get call from UNC, let us know. Best of luck to everyone with me :)

I got in to UNC got the call at 830 good luck to everyone

docveda said:
when should instaters expect calls?
I am actually considered in-state even though I live in FL right now due to military service.

I just called admissions and they said they have notified everyone who is admitted for the fall....i dont know what to do anymore......

so no waitlist or alternate positions, etc? which would almost be preferable for those of us who need to make a final committed decision and put an end to planning-limbo.

WhoooaaaBUNDY said:
so no waitlist or alternate positions, etc? which would almost be preferable for those of us who need to make a final committed decision and put an end to planning-limbo.

She said they havent realised a alternate list yet....i wouldnt hope any on that though...sigh