UNC

Started by thistle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thistle

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has recently been accepted to UNC (particularly the second set of acceptances and alternates). Have alternates already been chosen as well? I think that their selection committee met Jan. 30th, but I feel like I am in the dark as to whether I will be accepted or not. If anyone has any info regarding the second set of UNC acceptances I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks in advance!
 
you and i are in the same boat, thistle. their webpage said jan 30th one place, and the week of feb. 1st on another. i'm going to try and give them a call sometime tomorrow. fingers crossed.
 
I remember them saying at my interview that they'd make decisions the last week of Jan but that we'd be hearing around valentine's day.
 
I know that for the Dec. 1st round, the letter came about a week after the committee had actually met....so maybe the 30th was the meeting date but the letters will be arriving late this week/weekend. I'll be at UNC in the fall, so maybe we'll be classmates, 😀 😎 thistle and ehop?