Under 3.0 club...

Started by eyegirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eyegirl

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know there's an similar post from awhile back, but I couldn't help but see if anything has changed or is different...

So.. anyone out there get into optometry school with a GPA lower than 3.0? If so, what was the GPA, what school, and OAT score.

Thanks!
 
Are there more and more people in the Under 3.0 Club applying to Optometry school theseadays?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There could be more applying, that does not mean more are getting in. At ICO, this years class actually has one of the highest GPA's and OAT scores in a while.
 
If other parts of your application are strong I've heard perhaps that factor could be overlooked?

Also you might have a better chance at the newer optometry schools