Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok. before you guys 'crucify' me please hear out my dilemma.
I know this is very simple but I am really confused. 😕😕😕
I've been browsing the P.I. medical school applications and it has two categories.
1.) For Filipino and Resident Aliens Application Forms and,
2.) Non-Filipino and Non-Resident Alien Application Forms
So, I'm a Filipino Citizen with a Permanent Resident Status here in the U.S and I do not know (really) which category I belong to. Is it #1 or #2?
And since I'm currently staying here in the U.S., when I apply to these medical schools, do I have to pay the "foreign fees?"
Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thank You. 🙂
I know this is very simple but I am really confused. 😕😕😕
I've been browsing the P.I. medical school applications and it has two categories.
1.) For Filipino and Resident Aliens Application Forms and,
2.) Non-Filipino and Non-Resident Alien Application Forms
So, I'm a Filipino Citizen with a Permanent Resident Status here in the U.S and I do not know (really) which category I belong to. Is it #1 or #2?
And since I'm currently staying here in the U.S., when I apply to these medical schools, do I have to pay the "foreign fees?"
Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thank You. 🙂