Underated COP?

Started by TV09
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TV09

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there were any underrated or any under appreciated COP's out there, and why they feel that way.I am trying to build up a list of schools to apply to next year and was wondering what people thought
 
Are there were any underrated or any under appreciated COP's out there, and why they feel that way.I am trying to build up a list of schools to apply to next year and was wondering what people thought

Lol lol lol I don't think there is any under rated pharmacy school. None of them is easier to get in. You just have to work hard and emphasizes on certain aspect of your application as well as compensate certain part!!!👎
 
Are there were any underrated or any under appreciated COP's out there, and why they feel that way.I am trying to build up a list of schools to apply to next year and was wondering what people thought

I'd say the ones with candidate status, probationary status, and just returned from probationary status are the ones likely to receive fewer looks than would otherwise be considered normal. Keep in mind this is written in...hmm...thin sludge😕 . UCSD and LLU are candidate schools, but are by no means being overlooked. They get tons of apps, but who knows if they'd have gotten more if they were fully accredited.