Underated COP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TV09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there were any underrated or any under appreciated COP's out there, and why they feel that way.I am trying to build up a list of schools to apply to next year and was wondering what people thought

Members don't see this ad.

Are there were any underrated or any under appreciated COP's out there, and why they feel that way.I am trying to build up a list of schools to apply to next year and was wondering what people thought

Lol lol lol I don't think there is any under rated pharmacy school. None of them is easier to get in. You just have to work hard and emphasizes on certain aspect of your application as well as compensate certain part!!!:thumbdown:

I think the best way to answer that is to look at this website

http://www.aacp.org/site/page.asp?VID=1&CID=687&DID=4741&TrackID=

They show you how many people applied to each school and how many they accepted. So the schools that not many applied to would be underrated I guess you could say. But these are only schools involved with PharmCas I believe. All the schools are competitive.

I'd say the ones with candidate status, probationary status, and just returned from probationary status are the ones likely to receive fewer looks than would otherwise be considered normal. Keep in mind this is written in...hmm...thin sludge:confused: . UCSD and LLU are candidate schools, but are by no means being overlooked. They get tons of apps, but who knows if they'd have gotten more if they were fully accredited.