Undergrad class: evolution

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supraman

Boston Celtics
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have any of you guys taken this course? Honestly, I hate it and it is not needed to fulfill my bio b.s. but can this class look good? Any input would be cool

Members don't see this ad.

I took evolution P/NP because I really really did not like the teacher. I took paleobiology to fufill my evolution requirement for a grade. Much easier but I like evolution classes. I find them very interesting. It will help you for the DAT but there would be too much emphasis on it and you would learn enough of it in some of your more general bio classes like zoology

I took it and liked it. I thought it was very interesting.

Members don't see this ad :)
Evolution is one of those esstential concepts to the understanding of biology.

For us its either Ecology or Evolution

i already took ecology but I just dropped it one hour ago, i just didn't really like it.

you dropped evo or eco?

evo is going to cover some very useful items...there will be plenty of classes you don't like throughout your education, you may want to get used to getting through them

you dropped evo or eco?

evo is going to cover some very useful items...there will be plenty of classes you don't like throughout your education, you may want to get used to getting through them

I definitely hear you there but in our school you have to choose from either Ecology or Evolution. I already took and did well in ecology so therefore I dropped evolution. My load is already tough as it is (Biochem, Anatomy, Histology)!