Undergrad psych textbooks worth keeping?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Deslok

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Assuming I make it into a clinical program at some point, are they likely to come in handy? I could get $120 for the 3 psych books I had this semester...

Members don't see this ad.

Deslok said:
Assuming I make it into a clinical program at some point, are they likely to come in handy? I could get $120 for the 3 psych books I had this semester...

I’ve used my neuro and my stats textbook a couple of times in grad school, but generally speaking my undergrad texts have just contributed to lower back strain every time I’ve had to move. I'd sell them.

If they're current, you'll make more selling em on Amazon through their Marketplace feature. I just got done selling several books, made a couple hundred on them, and they were from my undergrad days, so much older than yours =P (grad in 2000).

Homunculus' wife....

Members don't see this ad :)
Keep your intro to psych textbook for when you're preparing to take the psych GRE.

winnie said:
Keep your intro to psych textbook for when you're preparing to take the psych GRE.
Already took it, but my AP book's only selling for $2 or 3 anyway :p