Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys.
Sorry if I'm intruding on your med student board, but I am a high school senior trying to decide on a college in which to get my pre-med degree. My two main choices are Ferris St. and Michigan St.
The reason I ask is because I would like to attend Ferris St., but I don't know if medical schools will look down upon getting my undergrad from a division II school. My high school GPA is a 3.8, so I don't know how that will change with college, and am looking for every advantage I can get. I figured I'd ask on the Allo board, because obviously you guys did something right to get in in the first place.
Thanks a lot!
Sorry if I'm intruding on your med student board, but I am a high school senior trying to decide on a college in which to get my pre-med degree. My two main choices are Ferris St. and Michigan St.
The reason I ask is because I would like to attend Ferris St., but I don't know if medical schools will look down upon getting my undergrad from a division II school. My high school GPA is a 3.8, so I don't know how that will change with college, and am looking for every advantage I can get. I figured I'd ask on the Allo board, because obviously you guys did something right to get in in the first place.
Thanks a lot!
