Undergrad Summer

Started by Backpack
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Backpack

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So this summer I ended up at a retail job I despise. Next summer, after my sophomore year I plan to volunteer and shadow but is there anything I can do related to the physical therapy field and actually make money?
 
So this summer I ended up at a retail job I despise. Next summer, after my sophomore year I plan to volunteer and shadow but is there anything I can do related to the physical therapy field and actually make money?
Potentially you could get a job as a PT Tech/Assistant.