Undergrad upper level science courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrRoyal Pains

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a question. I'am taking histology and virology in the spring. With this said, I also have the option of taking a toxicology course. I can't find whether Toxicology is a recommended course for Dental School (I don't think it is). Would anyone advise me to take it? I am contemplating taking it just because I need another course to take.

Members don't see this ad.

Microbiology, pathology,human physiology or human anatomy would be a good upper level biology
course that may find some relevance in dental school, but without knowing the courses and content its difficult to make specific reccommendations.

Thanks for the response. I have already taken micro, anatomy, and physiology. I graduated from my University this past may, and I am writing my DAT next month, so these courses are for my post-bacc. If it was up to me I would just take histo and virology, but I feel like taking just those two courses is too light of a course load?

Last edited: