Undergrad vs. Post Bac GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PsychEpathic

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if post bac grades are calculated in undergrad GPA, or are they calculated separately? Is there an undergrad GPA and a post bac GPA? I will be applying to medical school. Thanks.
 
Esteban said:
I was wondering if post bac grades are calculated in undergrad GPA, or are they calculated separately? Is there an undergrad GPA and a post bac GPA? I will be applying to medical school. Thanks.

The answer is both. However for more details run a search since i saw a similar thread a few days ago, not to mention go to www.aamc.org to find the AMCAS instructions. Hope that helps! 🙂