Undergraduate drinking violation

Started by trainguy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

trainguy

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am applying to vet schools for the the c/o 2024. In september of 2015, I received a drinking violation with my school. There was no legal action, but the school fined me and I had to go to a class. I have disclosed this on my application.

I was wondering if anyone knows someone who has dealt with this before and whether it was issue with the acceptance committees. Thank you, any info from past or present applicants would be great.

Thanks.
 
Hello,

I am applying to vet schools for the the c/o 2024. In september of 2015, I received a drinking violation with my school. There was no legal action, but the school fined me and I had to go to a class. I have disclosed this on my application.

I was wondering if anyone knows someone who has dealt with this before and whether it was issue with the acceptance committees. Thank you, any info from past or present applicants would be great.

Thanks.
Know a vet got a real citation for drinking things before admission and graduated in 2015. So its definitely possible