Undergraduate Evening Programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maxhungry

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello friends. I see a lot of good articles which are very helpful. Thank you guys.

I want to go to dental school, but I don't have time to go to school during the day due to having to provide for my family. I have to work during the day in the field I am in. It seems The only majors offered at night are majors related to the Humanities such as History and Psychology. And those mostly at community colleges and state universities. Are there any schools where I can prepare for dental school while working during the day?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello friends. I see a lot of good articles which are very helpful. Thank you guys.

I want to go to dental school, but I don't have time to go to school during the day due to having to provide for my family. I have to work during the day in the field I am in. It seems The only majors offered at night are majors related to the Humanities such as History and Psychology. And those mostly at community colleges and state universities. Are there any schools where I can prepare for dental school while working during the day?
you can have any major to go to dental school
try and limit/avoid community college classes, as it may reduce the number of schools you can apply to...