undergraduate grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

traveljunky

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys, i just got my finals grades for my first semester and i recieved a C-for my english 1 class. Im a little bit nervouse about how badly it will effect my chances of acceptance to specifically suny of optometry. 😕
 
you should be OK. I also got a C- in my freshmen english class and I got into SUNY this year!! just make sure you do well from now on...
 
Can't speak for SUNY but I got either a C or C+ almost every semester. C+ in ochem1 and gen chem1 and I was fine.