Undergraduate loans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Zinedine16

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what kind of loans did you guys use to survive in undergraduate?
I am transferring to 4-year university and I am already so scared of how to afford the expensive tuition fee.
I cannot get any support from my parents
 
what kind of loans did you guys use to survive in undergraduate?
I am transferring to 4-year university and I am already so scared of how to afford the expensive tuition fee.
I cannot get any support from my parents
1. go to a public univ instead of private univ unless you have scholarships offered by the school. Cutting cost of attendance from 60k to 20k
2. go to a public univ within commute distance. COA goes from 20k to 10k
3. scholarships and grants
 
I didn't use any loans. I went to the cheapest public university I could, got every scholarship I could, and then worked as much as I could. Graduated with 0 debt and felt awesome about it.