undergraduate research courses

Started by pdng
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pdng

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what category should i put into pharmcas application for undergraduate research course. i am doing research in bio with Drosophila Melanogasters? does it count as bio or non science course
 
what category should i put into pharmcas application for undergraduate research course. i am doing research in bio with Drosophila Melanogasters? does it count as bio or non science course
If you put it as a bio course, it will ask you if it is a lecture or lab class or lecture + lab combined. I personally found that my research was NOT considered a class at all, more of an independent study, so I put non-science.. but I'll probably check with PharmCAS. Any input from anyone else with this problem?