Step I Underground Clinical Vignettes

Started by Mystique
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mystique

The Procrastinator
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've read about the UCVs on here, and I was just wondering if those of you who are familiar with the series recommend all of the books or just certain books within the series.

Thanks in advance for your input.
 
Behavioral Science is a fast, fast read and okay for presentations of the psychiatric disorders. Pharmocology is good for side effects, but little else. The Pathology volumes are okay for reviewing after you've done your major reviewing. I'm indifferent about the rest (Anatomy, Biochemistry, and Microbiology 1&2).