Undocumented student without DACA for dental school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

songair1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm undocumented student without DACA. Is it possible to apply for dental school with my status. I just got my bachelors and try to take DAT, but I don't know if I'm even allowed to apply for dental school??? (I could not apply for DACA program since I came to here at 18)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm undocumented student without DACA. Is it possible to apply for dental school with my status. I just got my bachelors and try to take DAT, but I don't know if I'm even allowed to apply for dental school??? (I could not apply for DACA program since I came to here at 18)
Why don't you apply as an international student. You would need your original country documents

You honestly should speak to an immigration lawyer before you even venture down this track

Members don't see this ad :)
Before the start of the classes you suppose to go through the background check. How do you think you will manage that? And how do you plan to pay for your education?

Hey, send me a private message, I can connect you to an organization that might help.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, I am in this situation. Were you able to figure out an approach? I could honestly use any advice if you are willing to share your experience.

Reactions: 1 user