UNE DPT 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

One Punch Man

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I figured I start a new thread for those who applied to UNE's DPT Class of 2022. Feel free to post stats, interview invites, acceptances etc. in this thread.

I'll start. I submitted my application on 9/29. Around 1 week later I received an email from the admissions committee that they had received my application and are reviewing it. Still haven't received an interview invite yet.

Members don't see this ad.

I figured I start a new thread for those who applied to UNE's DPT Class of 2022. Feel free to post stats, interview invites, acceptances etc. in this thread.

I'll start. I submitted my application on 9/29. Around 1 week later I received an email from the admissions committee that they had received my application and are reviewing it. Still haven't received an interview invite yet.

I’m interviewing 11/16. Not sure what to expect because it’s my first one.

Is anyone still waiting to hear back from UNE? They said on 10/30 I was still under review, so I'm hoping I hear back soon. I just don't know when all of their interviews are.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone still waiting to hear back from UNE? They said on 10/30 I was still under review, so I'm hoping I hear back soon. I just don't know when all of their interviews are.
Did you receive an email stating your pre-reqs have been confirmed?

I received an interview for 12/7! I believe it’s a group interview! I hope you guys hear back soon!

Reactions: 1 user
Did you receive an email stating your pre-reqs have been confirmed?
Yes, I received that in early September. I emailed someone on 10/30 and she said my application was still under review.

When did you hear back?
I heard back about a week or so ago! I applied roughly 2-3 weeks ago and received my interview invitation the next week. The reason that I ask about the pre-reqs is because I received that email and the next day came my interview so I figured maybe they send the pre-req email for applicants they are later inviting for interviews. Fingers crossed you hear back soon!

I'm sort of annoyed. I applied in September I still haven't heard back from them... on 10/30 they said I was still under review. I am just getting impatient and the waiting game is killing me, lol. Does anyone know how many interviews they have had thus far and how many more they have left?

I'm sort of annoyed. I applied in September I still haven't heard back from them... on 10/30 they said I was still under review. I am just getting impatient and the waiting game is killing me, lol. Does anyone know how many interviews they have had thus far and how many more they have left?
I interviewed on 11/16 but have not heard back yet. I know they say they will interview until March.

I submitted my application on October 11th and was notified that I was selected to interview on October 19th.

Members don't see this ad :)
Submitted my application on 9/28 and still haven't heard back. Luckily I have interviews at two other schools so I'm not worried.

Submitted my application on 9/28 and still haven't heard back. Luckily I have interviews at two other schools so I'm not worried.
UNE is my top choice so it's killing me to wait for an answer. Where else are you applying?

I also submitted in September and haven't heard anything back other than that I am still under review. It is frustrating, I wonder if that means they just skipped passed our applications and aren't going to be considered for an interview.

Submitted October 1st, got an email from them yesterday that said I am missing two letters of reference. I had them all submitted in September and have already heard back from other schools, and they quickly confirmed that they were in when I replied. However, I was waiting on a decision the last six weeks and JUST NOW my application is under review. I'm pretty bummed out now! The waiting continues...

I finally heard from them! I got an interview invitation for Feb 22nd. Anyone else?

There’s only 3 interview days left and those are February 8th, 22nd and March 1st.

Still haven't heard from them... Submitted all the way back in Sept/Oct too.

There’s only 3 interview days left and those are February 8th, 22nd and March 1st.

Do you think the acceptance chances are significantly lower since its so late and they have sent out so many acceptance/waitlists already?

Do you think the acceptance chances are significantly lower since its so late and they have sent out so many acceptance/waitlists already?

I don’t think so, I have a friend who’s a first year and she was accepted from the last round of interviews.
I do believe they interview the best applicants first and then move down the list. Usually those really good applications also get accepted elsewhere and they end up giving up their spot which helps those on the end of the list.
Remember UNE is a private and very expensive university. Many students would go with public cheaper options as well.

Hi I was wondering was your interview a group or individual interview?

It’s a group interview. It’s lead by a current student and there are two faculty sitting in. They don’t say anything, just listen and taken notes. You’re given two prompts and a few minutes to collect your thoughts on the topic. You then discuss it with the group so it’s more of a conversation than an interview. The prompts are about issues in the practice.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

It’s a group interview. It’s lead by a current student and there are two faculty sitting in. They don’t say anything, just listen and taken notes. You’re given two prompts and a few minutes to collect your thoughts on the topic. You then discuss it with the group so it’s more of a conversation than an interview. The prompts are about issues in the practice.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
About how many people do you interview with in the group?

I know this is kind of an old thread, but did any of you end up attending UNE? I am trying to decide between there and few other programs so if any of you do attend I'd love to hear what you think of the program!