-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UNE DPT Class of 2019
Started by nature_girl
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have an interview next week! UNE is one of my top choices! I am very excited and I hope I will be joining you this fall!
Do you have any helpful tips on what to wear at the interview? What the Campus Visit and Interview questions are like? I am pretty worried and I have no idea what to expect.
Do you have any helpful tips on what to wear at the interview? What the Campus Visit and Interview questions are like? I am pretty worried and I have no idea what to expect.
I have an interview next week! UNE is one of my top choices! I am very excited and I hope I will be joining you this fall!
Do you have any helpful tips on what to wear at the interview? What the Campus Visit and Interview questions are like? I am pretty worried and I have no idea what to expect.
Well, I did not have the interview at UNE, but I wore black and navy dress suits with two different ties on my couple of interviews I had had on earlier this year. Try to dress as professional since PT is one of the professional schools.
Hopefully my response helps you somehow!
When did you hear back from UNE for the interview? They said mine is still under reviewing process.
Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last week I was notified
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I will attending UNE this fall! Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group made for our class?
Nobody has created one yet for our class to my knowledge. Students created ones for 2017 and 2018 and that's all I could find.I will attending UNE this fall! Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group made for our class?
Okay thanks, that's what I thought. I'm going to be moving to Maine from Pennsylvania with my boyfriend. Our lease for our south philly apartment ends August 1st, so I am looking to move up there around that time. Im just not sure how early I should be looking for an apartment. What are your plans for living arrangements?Nobody has created one yet for our class to my knowledge. Students created ones for 2017 and 2018 and that's all I could find.
I know we asked in our session about apartment shopping. They said you have to actually go to Maine and be present to tour and rent the apartments, so I plan on going the first week in August or last week in July to sign a lease. My sisters having a baby that last week in July so I won't be heading up until August either! From the website though there are tons of housing options. If I can get up in July I might try as well!
I'll be coming out from California so I will be in the same boat with housing
Since it'll probably be helpful with questions and can be started by any student did you all want me to make a fb group for our class so we had a place for anyone accepting seats to join? Or do you all want to wait and use the forum until it gets closer?
Also something I found nice about the housing situation is that one kid said he moved in a day before orientation started and he found a place! Ha so he said obviously don't do what he did but that it is possible to find a place last minute!
Also something I found nice about the housing situation is that one kid said he moved in a day before orientation started and he found a place! Ha so he said obviously don't do what he did but that it is possible to find a place last minute!
Alright, that makes me feel a lot better about apartment shopping! I'm cool with starting a Facebook group now. I am sure people will read this thread and join once they are accepted and have made a final decision. http://maine.craigslist.org/apa/5393411339.html.Since it'll probably be helpful with questions and can be started by any student did you all want me to make a fb group for our class so we had a place for anyone accepting seats to join? Or do you all want to wait and use the forum until it gets closer?
Also something I found nice about the housing situation is that one kid said he moved in a day before orientation started and he found a place! Ha so he said obviously don't do what he did but that it is possible to find a place last minute!
https://www.facebook.com/polina.weinsteinAlright to make a group I have to add one person right away for it to be formed so if someone would like to message me their Facebook page, then I can add you and start the page!
Here's the link for anyone looking, I'm not sure why some people can not find it when they search for it but I'll see if I can fix it!
https://m.facebook.com/groups/755951494506151?ref=bookmarks
https://m.facebook.com/groups/755951494506151?ref=bookmarks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
Congratulations to those who are first year students, and congratulations to those accepted into the class of 2020.
I am interested in learning more about UNE- it's one of the programs that's less discussed on this site.
I would like to know how your experience with the school has been so far. What are your likes? What are your dislikes?
Are there any clinical placements or networking with Boston area schools?
How has your experience been with tuition, financial aid, and scholarships.
Thanks!
Congratulations to those who are first year students, and congratulations to those accepted into the class of 2020.
I am interested in learning more about UNE- it's one of the programs that's less discussed on this site.
I would like to know how your experience with the school has been so far. What are your likes? What are your dislikes?
Are there any clinical placements or networking with Boston area schools?
How has your experience been with tuition, financial aid, and scholarships.
Thanks!