UNE Interview...but for the Occupational Therapy program?

Started by Kuhdaytee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kuhdaytee

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I got an email this morning from UNE. The title says "DPT Invitation to Interview", but the email says Masters in Occupational Therapy program, and the RSVP link does not work.

I already emailed someone and am working on resolving the issue, but I was just wondering if this happened to anyone else.

EDIT: I can't delete this thread, but the problem has been fixed. 🙂 Is anyone going to the interview?
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone,

I got an email this morning from UNE. The title says "DPT Invitation to Interview", but the email says Masters in Occupational Therapy program, and the RSVP link does not work.

I already emailed someone and am working on resolving the issue, but I was just wondering if this happened to anyone else.

EDIT: I can't delete this thread, but the problem has been fixed. 🙂 Is anyone going to the interview?

So what exactly happened?
 
I emailed someone and they sent me a new email that only had information about physical therapy and a working rsvp link.