UNE interview coming up

Started by elvin3247
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

elvin3247

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have my first interview at UNE coming up next week and wanted to get some feedback on their interview process. I read a couple of the threads from last year and saw that it was very laid back. I'd appreciate any comments about the entire process and any suggestions going into it.
 
So I have my first interview at UNE coming up next week and wanted to get some feedback on their interview process. I read a couple of the threads from last year and saw that it was very laid back. I'd appreciate any comments about the entire process and any suggestions going into it.

I interviewed and was accepted to UNE during last year's application process. The actual interview was about 15-30 mins long and with two part instructors and/or faculty. They asked general questions- your previous experiences, what makes you unique/your interests, what physical therapy means to you and why you choose UNE's PT program and the university. There was information about the program and then a very informal session to ask current students questions as well as a tour. I was in an earlier round for my actual interview so I was done after about 2 and a half hours. There were probably about 50-60 people total people interviewing that day.
 
I interviewed and was accepted to UNE during last year's application process. The actual interview was about 15-30 mins long and with two part instructors and/or faculty. They asked general questions- your previous experiences, what makes you unique/your interests, what physical therapy means to you and why you choose UNE's PT program and the university. There was information about the program and then a very informal session to ask current students questions as well as a tour. I was in an earlier round for my actual interview so I was done after about 2 and a half hours. There were probably about 50-60 people total people interviewing that day.

thank you