UNE Online or CC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MolarBear_

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have to take physiology before matriculating. I have a lot of CC credits already (~65), so I was thinking about taking it at UNE online. The CC is pretty much free, but UNE would be about $1400. I would also be done with UNE around mid-November, which is around the time of the academic update and before December 1. CC classes would finish at the end of December, after the initial acceptances are offered. What would you do?

Members don't see this ad.

Straight up physiology? or do you mean anatomy? I think there are cheaper options if it's for anatomy, but you should call your schools just to check; a $1400 difference is worth a day of calls.

Straight up physiology? or do you mean anatomy? I think there are cheaper options if it's for anatomy, but you should call your schools just to check; a $1400 difference is worth a day of calls.

Yeah, just physiology. I took anatomy at CC.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
CC.
Brick and mortar > online.

It's cheaper, and more favored when it comes to admissions.

UNE online is way too much money. Check BYU independent study to see if they have the course you need. UNE wanted $1400 and BYU wanted $500 for the same anatomy course.