UNE vs Franklin Pierce NH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dptstudent17

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been accepted to both programs and need to deposit at one within the next 2 weeks. I have a list of pros/cons for each program but I am looking to see if anyone has any input regarding these 2 programs?
I've really only heard good things about each one so if anyone has had any negative experiences with any of these programs, please share!

Thanks!
 
I have been accepted to both programs and need to deposit at one within the next 2 weeks. I have a list of pros/cons for each program but I am looking to see if anyone has any input regarding these 2 programs?
I've really only heard good things about each one so if anyone has had any negative experiences with any of these programs, please share!

Thanks!
If I was in your place, I would base my decision on tuition! I can tell you this about Une, it ain't cheap at all!! Congrats on your acceptance 🙂