UNECOM 11/30 interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HunterGatherer

HunterGatherer
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone interviewing at UNECOM that day and flying in or out of Portland Airport(PWM)? I'm flying in and out that day and was hoping to share a cab with someone. It's about $50-$60 each way. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

HunterGatherer said:
Anyone interviewing at UNECOM that day and flying in or out of Portland Airport(PWM)? I'm flying in and out that day and was hoping to share a cab with someone. It's about $50-$60 each way. Thanks!

You would be better off just renting a car...30 bucks for a hyundai. The campus is easy enough to find.

Members don't see this ad :)
Shodddy18 said:
You would be better off just renting a car...30 bucks for a hyundai. The campus is easy enough to find.

don't u have to be 25 to rent a car too??

I am interviewing on 11/30 also but I am flying in with my father. We are going to be renting a car.

HunterGatherer said:

Are you sure there isn't some kind of bus or something that can get you there? Oh yeah, and make sure you dress warm, because it is frickin freezing here in Maine.

I'm 100% sure on this. I made a visit ealier this year and researched it thouroughly. I'm in NYC so I have the winter gear just hope there is none of that insane fog. :)

silas2642 said:
Are you sure there isn't some kind of bus or something that can get you there? Oh yeah, and make sure you dress warm, because it is frickin freezing here in Maine.

Hi, Just wanted to say that if you stay at the hotel suggested by UNECOM.

I don't remember, maybe it was Hampton Inn or something like that. They have a free pick up and drop off from the airport. BUT YOU HAVE TO TELL THEM AHEAD OF TIME. Then you can take a cap to campus. 20-30$ I think.

More complicated option: If you are staying with a host student. You may want to take a cab from the airport to the train station 5-6$ take the train from portland to Saco (~15min-20min, don't know the cost... but can't be more then 5$) and ask for a pick up. Or again take a cab from Saco to UNE campus. Maybe 15$-20$.

I looked into a bus in the past, but there isn't one at all. It is the one thing that I don't like about UNE, being there, getting there and out... you need a car.

HunterGatherer said:
I do not have a drivers license. :(

:eek: yeah.. you will need to get one if you are going to go to UNECOM class of 2010.

When you get one, can I get a ride!!!