UNECOM Interview 3/15

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BiOhAzArD1499

Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey SDNer's,

I recently recieved an interview up at UNECOM in Biddeford, ME for the day of March 15th. Does anyone else have an interview up there around that time? This also serves as hope to those who havent recieved interview invites yet...submitted the supplemental two weeks before the interview offer. IT'S NEVER TOO LATE.

Members don't see this ad.

I am interviewing up there March 6th. I recieved my invite the day after submitting the supplemental and the strange thing is that I hadn't even paid the fee yet. I still haven't paid and I contacted the school about three times and left messages about if there was some sort of mistake since they sent me an e-mail saying that my application was complete. I guess I'll just bring my check book to the interview in casethey still need money from me.

How did this work for you? Did they mark your application as complete before you paid?

Thanks and good luck. I really hope they are still accepting students for next year because UNECOM is my first choice as of now.

Hey,

I sent in the fee with my secondary. I'll check it again but they kept hounding me to put in my secondary since my primaries were submitted in october. So I never had to a problem with a complete application until i submitted my secondary. Sorry I can't be of more help. Good Luck!

:luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be interviewing on March 15th, too! :D I can't wait!!!

I got an interview for March 15 as well. They notified me by Email several days after my secondary was completed. Does anyone know how many interviews they give? One post from 2001 said it was only 13% of applicants but that info is obviously dated. Best of luck to all of you and see you there.

Around 10% of applicant pool is interviewed, sometimes more sometimes less.

I recommend you guys stay at Holiday Inn Express at Saco (view the pdf file you got from unecom), they have a minivan which will drive you right to Alfond Building, this is where you will be interviewed and given a tour and eat, all in the same day, but not at the same time :D . Order some takeout and watch TV, interviews are relaxed, DON'T watch "The Ring" because he may come after you
EvilBadger.jpg

Evil Badger
If you want more detailed info please PM me and I will respond once you wire transfer [TBA] sum of money.

Around 10% of applicant pool is interviewed, sometimes more sometimes less.

I recommend you guys stay at Holiday Inn Express at Saco (view the pdf file you got from unecom), they have a minivan which will drive you right to Alfond Building, this is where you will be interviewed and given a tour and eat, all in the same day, but not at the same time :D . Order some takeout and watch TV, interviews are relaxed, DON'T watch "The Ring" because he may come after you
EvilBadger.jpg

Evil Badger
If you want more detailed info please PM me and I will respond once you wire transfer [TBA] sum of money.

Hey,

Thanks Protease, I can't wait to experience It. I have alraeady reserved a room at the holiday inn express once i heard of the minivan shuttle. I hope the interview will be relaxed, i don't need any more stress :eek: !! Its also a good thing i don't like scary movies, i'll be watching family guy the night before:luck: :D

I have an interview 3/15!! I heard that they are not accepting anymore. I was told that they are sending out "Accept Space" letters which is basically a high priority wait list...oh well, I hope other people get into MD schools so that they can free up some spots.

Hey,

I was wondering if any other people interviewing tomorrow, 3/15 at UNECOM, knew the intinerary for events. My college mail server is undergoing upgrades and I cant get at it. Also, If any fellow interviewees are staying at the holiday inn express at saco let me know! Take care

GO NIAGARA BEAT KANSAS!!!!!

that hotel was awesome! make sure you wake up early for breakfast :)

and GOOD LUCK

Well that was a good interview today, besides the fact that it was for the waitlist. What did you guys think of the school overall? Good campus, small and
comfortable. Waiting so long for the interview sucked quite a bit though.

At the end of the interview the interviewer told me where they were at in the process. The class is full for now, of course there will be some movement, but since I interviewed on the 15th (the last day) I was going to be towards the bottom of the waitlist.