UNECOM or NSUCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

andrewlennon

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Uhhhhh...could there be a more polar opposite in schools?
i am accepted into both, and have to choose really soon
via deposit..

WHICH ONE?

I really want to go to PCOM, cause i grew up in maryland,
its close to family. and it looks nice.

:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

WHICH ONE?

I'd have a hard time with UNECOM vs. NSUCOM myself. The only downside with either school is stuff that doesn't really matter.

I really want to go to PCOM, cause i grew up in maryland, its close to family. and it looks nice.

Uhh, did you get accepted there? Are you interviewing there? Can you afford to pick one of your 2 acceptances and still later on accept PCOM?

i was accepted at nsu, and interviewed at UNECOM and waiting decision. But if I had to choose, i would go NSU because: its cheaper, better weather, closer to a city, nicer/newer facilities, less undergraduates walking around.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm accepted @ NSU and just added UNECOM in Oct (late, I know!). I'll hopefully be facing the same problem soon! I love the mountains, but grew up in S Fla with fam and friends still there. Good luck! If you're curious about Lauderdale PM me.

Uhhhhh...could there be a more polar opposite in schools?
i am accepted into both, and have to choose really soon
via deposit..

WHICH ONE?

I really want to go to PCOM, cause i grew up in maryland,
its close to family. and it looks nice.

:confused:
What are your criteria? Those were my two final choices at the end of my application cycle.

Is there an echo in here?

Dude, without a doubt UNECOM all the way.

That school rocks. I visited the campus last August on my trip to Maine/Vermont/ New Hampshire.

My dream school.