UNECOM & PCOM Interviews???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

irishlaydi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My apps are complete at both schools and I am wondering if anyone knows what the interview situations are at these two schools. I know it is really late in the cycle at UNECOM, but PCOM got started interviewing kinda late. Does anyone know if both schools are still offering interviews, how far ahead do people have interviews scheduled already (ie. March?), are the classes almost full??? any info would be great. THANKS! :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

I know that UNECOM class is full. I interviewed in early December and got put on the Accept Space Available list becuase there weren't any spots left. I'm not sure about PCOM. I haven't heard back from them yet...Good luck.

irishlaydi said:
Hi everyone. My apps are complete at both schools and I am wondering if anyone knows what the interview situations are at these two schools. I know it is really late in the cycle at UNECOM, but PCOM got started interviewing kinda late. Does anyone know if both schools are still offering interviews, how far ahead do people have interviews scheduled already (ie. March?), are the classes almost full??? any info would be great. THANKS! :luck:

Someone on SDN said PCOM was about 40% full few weeks ago. They are still sending out interviews I beleive. I haven't been interviewed there yet although my file has been complete since August.

Members don't see this ad :)
I posted the 40% full info early last week. My interview isn't until Feb 14th and I know of a few people who have interviews scheduled in March....hope that helps...

Taus said:
I posted the 40% full info early last week. My interview isn't until Feb 14th and I know of a few people who have interviews scheduled in March....hope that helps...
i've have an interview march 2nd. My file was completed on 1/12

fireorose said:
i've have an interview march 2nd. My file was completed on 1/12

hi all. thanks for posting! I found out that UNECOM, though full, may still be offering some interviews, but definately for spots on waitlist/accepted space available. thanks for the info on PCOM. I'm hoping to still get an interview. Would anyone who has had a recent interview or has interviews scheduled for the future be able to tell me where they're from and/or stats? I heard that phili gives priority to PA residents, but wanted to see who recent interviews are being offered to. THANKS and good luck to you all with interviews coming up! :luck: