UNECOM Secondary...Please Help!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by NUgirl, Jul 30, 2002.

1. NUgirl

NUgirl Senior Member

The UNECOM secondary is online and one of the questions is to list all the medical schools you are applying to currently and all those you applied to in the past. BUT they only give you six spaces to supply that info! Anyone know a solution to that problem? I would appreciate any help! THANKS!!!!!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. NUgirl

NUgirl Senior Member

Anyone at all?

4. kimosabe

kimosabe Junior Member

I would fill in the spaces with the six medical schools you wish. I seriously doubt they will check into it, and it is not your fault that they only put 6 spaces, so fill in those six and don't worry about the rest. Peace KIMO

5. NUgirl

NUgirl Senior Member

Thanks so much for your help! Actually I just looked back again at their application and there 12 spaces, but that is still not enough because I'm applying to 25 schools this year! Since you can't print out the application, and you have to submit online, I will have to just choose twelve schools to tell them that I am applying to. This is really their fault, not mine. Thanks again!