UNECOM Vs Touro Middletown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GrapeSoju1975

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have fortunately been accepted to both UNECOM and Touro-Middletown. I have already submitted a deposit ($2,000) to Touro-Middletown, and the next payment is due today. i have not paid the deposit for UNECOM. I wanted to know which school to pick to avoid having to pay additional costs. I was wondering if anyone had any insight into which school might be better.

Touro Middletown
Pros
-Great match rates and board scores
-Great rotation sites
-Short distance to NYC
- I really enjoyed my interview day, faculty was warm and welcoming

Cons
-Flipped classroom method ( not too sure how I feel about this)


UNECOM
Pros
-Great Match results
-P/F for preclinical
-Great reputation

Cons
-slightly Higher tuition and higher cost of living
 
Touro Middletown has an excellent match list, and the community there is very supportive. They also have a lower COL than Maine. Students at Touro also share resources across the 3 campuses and before tests, there are review sessions from professors across all campuses