UNECOM vs WesternU COMP vs RVUCOM-CO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which school would you attend based on curriculum/rotation sites/affiliated residency programs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neytini

Reaction score
Got accepted to all three and have an II for KCU! They all seem great (good board pass rates and match rates), and now I'm just having trouble finding out which one would best prepare me for a convenient 3rd/4th year, and which have affiliated residency programs. And like, why is it so hard to find the UNECOM match list? Any comments on curriculum are also appreciated!

Here are some major aspects to each school that I'm taking into consideration, besides rotations and placement.

UNECOM
- beautiful campus; i will be starting at their new building in their portland campus.
- closer to the north/northeast, which is where i would prefer to match.

WesternU COMP
- the area where the campus is located (pomona) is a bad area (unsafe)?
- would have to commute, but have heard that public transit isn't very good.

RVUCOM-CO
- for profit, and a newer school.
- really enjoy having access to a larger campus; apparently this campus is actually just one building?

Members don't see this ad.

Western will require a lot of commuting for rotations. If you are not from CA, that would be hard. Public transit is not going to cut it. UNE is likely your best option unless you get into KCU. Their match info on the site isn't as straightforward and is from 2021, but it will give you some info: