Unecom??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jjcookee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed like over 5 weeeks ago.....some lady at admissions (LAST week) told me that there is a switch in deans and this was why we didn't have our letters yet. How is that affecting the time in decisions!?!? Does anyone have any info. or idea of what is going on?? I have deposits waiting....anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

also noticed that no one has been added to "class of 2010" list for Unecom since december.....was anyone admitted since?

UNE was telling folks that decisions would be 6-8 weeks after the interview this year. so 5 weeks isn't out of that time period. A (very) few people have learned faster than the given 6-8 week window, but it seems that 6-8 is the norm. Relax. It'll all be ok. Check out the UNECOM Class of 2010 in the osteo class subforum - folks have joined since December.

:luck: :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I think that at a lot of schools the Dean has to sign the acceptence/waitlist/rejection letters so if they're getting a new one that could be a reason for the delay, too

just a thought

i guess i'm the exception to the rule bc i found out i was accepted only 9 days after i interviewed...(but they told me it would be 2 weeks or less) gd luck and i hope u hear soon!

Sarah, I was also an exception. My acceptance letter was dated the day after my interview - and it almost beat me home. Literally. But I have heard a great number of people that did wait the 6-8 weeks.

in the end all that matters is the acceptance..it may be annoying to wait it out but the feeling you'll get once it's in hand will make up for it. thats great ShyRem!