Unecom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aau22

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:) Hey guys,

Just got an interview invite today for UNECOM for April 1. Anyone know if the class is already full and this is just for the waitlist or what do you think?? I called a few weeks back and was basically told to save my 50 bucks but I gave it a shot anyway and lucked out getting an interview I think. Just finished my secondary Friday and got the invite today. My mcat was a 29 and my Gpa is a 3.6. What do you guys think? Good luck to everyone!!!!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Just curious...how did UNECOM contact you to set up an interview? I am still waiting to hear from them. Did they email you?

I got into UNECOM with a lower overall GPA (but a similar GPA if you don't count classes 20 years old). If you're interested in UNE, go to the interview. It's a lovely school, and I was really impressed by the interviewers and students.

Members don't see this ad :)
Choirgirl...The interview invite came through email. I am definitely planning on going I have just gotten late interviews and am getting worried classes may be filling and my funds are getting a little low :) Thanks for the advice! Sounds like a beautiful school.

aau22 said:
:) Hey guys,

Just got an interview invite today for UNECOM for April 1. Anyone know if the class is already full and this is just for the waitlist or what do you think?? I called a few weeks back and was basically told to save my 50 bucks but I gave it a shot anyway and lucked out getting an interview I think. Just finished my secondary Friday and got the invite today. My mcat was a 29 and my Gpa is a 3.6. What do you guys think? Good luck to everyone!!!!! :)

You have great stats, I think you should be fine....how early did you apply?

Not early at all! I barely had my AACOM finished by February 1 bc my school wouldn't release my transcripts til a loan for the spring semester came through. And then I just finished the secondary Friday afternoon and got th einterview invite in the morning yesterday...couldn't believe how fast the turnaround was! :)

That sounds just like me... I submitted on 3/1 or so and I heard a week later about the interview. I am going next tuesday. I went to undergrad in Maine and I'm pretty excited about the possibility of going back there for more fun.