You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UNF DPT Interview
Started by CAS726
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I am making the trip up for the interview also, have not heard what to expect really but I am sure its the basic questions plus one curveball as always. See y'all up there!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Awesome! Well, my name is Cristina, nice to meet you both. Where are you coming from and have you interviewed/been accepted to other schools?Hello, I will be there for the interview on February 15th also!!
Awesome! Well, my name is Cristina, nice to meet you both. Where are you coming from and have you interviewed/been accepted to other schools?I am making the trip up for the interview also, have not heard what to expect really but I am sure its the basic questions plus one curveball as always. See y'all up there!
Awesome! Well, my name is Cristina, nice to meet you both. Where are you coming from and have you interviewed/been accepted to other schools?
Hi! I'm coming from Florida (don't have to drive too far for this interview). Yes, I have interviewed at other schools but unfortunately have not gotten an acceptance yet! Good Luck!
Awesome! Well, my name is Cristina, nice to meet you both. Where are you coming from and have you interviewed/been accepted to other schools?
I am driving up from South Florida so it won't be a far trip but I am leaving early on Saturday morning. I have the late interview (1130), so I have time. I have actually interviewed at one school, it wasn't to bad.
I was accepted into Nova but turned them down actually. What about you?
I am driving up from South Florida so it won't be a far trip but I am leaving early on Saturday morning. I have the late interview (1130), so I have time. I have actually interviewed at one school, it wasn't to bad.
I was accepted into Nova but turned them down actually. What about you?
Hi, I'm interviewing at UNF also. I was just reading the forum and saw that you got accepted to Nova and turned them down. May I ask why? I have heard they are a good school.
Hi, I'm interviewing at UNF also. I was just reading the forum and saw that you got accepted to Nova and turned them down. May I ask why? I have heard they are a good school.
I did not like that they were trying to rush me into a decision as well as the tuition. I personally am not a fan of Davie either, I went down and just was not impressed with the area. Coming from a small town, that is a heckuva difference. I want to be somewhere where I am comfortable and feel like I get the best bang for my buck. So I passed on them.
I am driving up from South Florida so it won't be a far trip but I am leaving early on Saturday morning. I have the late interview (1130), so I have time. I have actually interviewed at one school, it wasn't to bad.
I was accepted into Nova but turned them down actually. What about you?
I am the 1130 interview time slot as well! I was interviewed and accepted into St. Augustine.
I am the 1130 interview time slot as well! I was interviewed and accepted into St. Augustine.
Awesome, congratulations! I have an interview the following week for St. Augustine. What is your preference as of now?
I am the 1130 interview time slot as well! I was interviewed and accepted into St. Augustine.
How did you think the interview went for you?
If you check your MyWings Application Status it should say your NEW status instead of just departmental referral!
If you check your MyWings Application Status it should say your NEW status instead of just departmental referral![/
Did you get in?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also had an interview. I checked my status, and I was waitlisted.. hopefully I'll get a call. I thought the interview went ok except for the vision 2020 question. Hope you guys had better luck!
mnoles what do you mean by vision 2020 question? did you end up getting off of the wait list and going to UNF?