Unfairness secondary idea

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Justapremedguy

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
The prompt asks me to describe a situation I found unfair or unjust towards myself or someone else and what, if anything, did I do.

I’ve been struggling on this one because there’s no obvious answer I can think of. I am a minority religion but have never personally faced hate for it (though I have friends who have)

I was thinking of discussing this: I moved often as a kid and often when I moved to a new school, the kids were not nice to me. I learned to move past it and later found friends, but it hurt. In college, I had a classmate in many classes with less social awareness and often poor hygiene. Many students in the classes refused to talk to him or work on projects with him. I was horrified at the immaturity of my college aged peers acting like children (I wouldnt say that, but I felt it). I’d like to write about how I thought they were treating him very poorly and how I stood up for him in conversations behind his back, became friendly with him and worked with him on projects would no one else would.

Any feedback? too minor trivial? Doesnt answer the prompt?

Members don't see this ad.

Sounds OK.

But personally, I prefer situations that I have occurred in your adult life because when you were a kid, you were a kid.
This situation is from college (and continued until late in college). Only a year out from college, this is almost as close to my adult life as it can get...
I wanted to relate that I knew firsthand how unfair and hurtful it is when people act like this from my experiences as a child, but I could leave that out if it wouldnt help my argument.

Reactions: 1 user