Unfilled positons

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrIng

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone has the list of unfilled places I'd appreciate them posting it/I didn't participate in the Match due to the ####### CS process and hence don't have a direct log in to find out for myself. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

you only get access to that if you didn't match... so hoping you somehow find it, but also hoping that everyone on the board matched... :oops:

Oh, I thought anyone with a log in would be able to access it... Not wishing anyone any bad luck. How'd you guys do?

Members don't see this ad :)
From what I've been able to see it looks like there will be 47 positions available in psychaitry forthe Scramble. Good luck everyone... Interesting contrast to something like IM which had 7491 positions and 384 vacancies...
Surgery seems to be easier to get into...

DrIng said:
If anyone has the list of unfilled places I'd appreciate them posting it/I didn't participate in the Match due to the ####### CS process and hence don't have a direct log in to find out for myself. Thanks!

Just wanted to let you know that the list has been posted in General Residency Issues #63 is primarily psych positions...best of luck to you!!! Congrats to everyone who matched...48 hours until the final destination! :D

anyone see that there were unfilled positions at pitt?!?!?!

that's surprising.