DrIng

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2003
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
If anyone has the list of unfilled places I'd appreciate them posting it/I didn't participate in the Match due to the ####### CS process and hence don't have a direct log in to find out for myself. Thanks!

Boofus4L

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2004
Status
you only get access to that if you didn't match... so hoping you somehow find it, but also hoping that everyone on the board matched... :oops:

OP
D

DrIng

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2003
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Oh, I thought anyone with a log in would be able to access it... Not wishing anyone any bad luck. How'd you guys do?

OP
D

DrIng

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2003
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
From what I've been able to see it looks like there will be 47 positions available in psychaitry forthe Scramble. Good luck everyone... Interesting contrast to something like IM which had 7491 positions and 384 vacancies...
Surgery seems to be easier to get into...

Endochild

10+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2005
Status
DrIng said:
If anyone has the list of unfilled places I'd appreciate them posting it/I didn't participate in the Match due to the ####### CS process and hence don't have a direct log in to find out for myself. Thanks!
Just wanted to let you know that the list has been posted in General Residency Issues #63 is primarily psych positions...best of luck to you!!! Congrats to everyone who matched...48 hours until the final destination! :D

Boofus4L

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2004
Status
anyone see that there were unfilled positions at pitt?!?!?!

that's surprising.