Unfilled spots before/after the soap

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrMccodell

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering about the list of unfilled anesthesia spots pre and post match. Anyone know where to access this data?

Members don't see this ad.

Go to NRMP site --> My Reports --> Match Outcome for All Programs by State

I think these are pre-SOAP

Members don't see this ad :)
If you browse the unfilled programs tab, you can see who filled and who didn't post-SOAP. I matched at VM, and they left one advanced position open by not participating in SOAP according to that list. Otherwise I think everything else filled.

VM= virginia mason? They didn't fill, all the posters on here that are at that program seem to give it OK reviews, seems like a smaller, good program

VM= virginia mason? They didn't fill, all the posters on here that are at that program seem to give it OK reviews, seems like a smaller, good program

From what I heard (with a grain of salt), they were holding it for outside the match.

From what I heard (with a grain of salt), they were holding it for outside the match.
It really seems like they are, since it's an advanced position and they didn't participate in SOAP.

@Josh1 - yeah, VM = Virginia Mason. It was #1 for me, it's a small-medium size program with really strong regional. I was looking to match in Seattle and had no desire to match at UW.

It really seems like they are, since it's an advanced position and they didn't participate in SOAP.

@Josh1 - yeah, VM = Virginia Mason. It was #1 for me, it's a small-medium size program with really strong regional. I was looking to match in Seattle and had no desire to match at UW.

Interesting, I have family in Seattle. Mind elaborating?