Unfinished Pre-req's after Graduating college

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nicolocomd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Long Story short last semester before graduating college I decide that I want to pursue a PharmD program, but I'm missing some requirements for the schools I'm looking at mainly Microbiology, A&P, and Microecon, I was just wondering if anybody had any tips and advice to what is the best way to complete these pre-req's as a part-time student.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the same boat as you. I'll be graduating this semester and I am going back to school as non-degree seeking student (because I found out that it is a bit cheaper..) My friend also did that last year.. I think this might be the way to go.. I thought bout taking them at a community college but not sure about that..

Long Story short last semester before graduating college I decide that I want to pursue a PharmD program, but I'm missing some requirements for the schools I'm looking at mainly Microbiology, A&P, and Microecon, I was just wondering if anybody had any tips and advice to what is the best way to complete these pre-req's as a part-time student.

Take it as a non-degree seeking student at a university (preferably) or community college (cheaper). Those classes are definitely doable.