Unfinished Pre-req's after Graduating college

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nicolocomd

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Long Story short last semester before graduating college I decide that I want to pursue a PharmD program, but I'm missing some requirements for the schools I'm looking at mainly Microbiology, A&P, and Microecon, I was just wondering if anybody had any tips and advice to what is the best way to complete these pre-req's as a part-time student.
 
I'm in the same boat as you. I'll be graduating this semester and I am going back to school as non-degree seeking student (because I found out that it is a bit cheaper..) My friend also did that last year.. I think this might be the way to go.. I thought bout taking them at a community college but not sure about that..
 
Long Story short last semester before graduating college I decide that I want to pursue a PharmD program, but I'm missing some requirements for the schools I'm looking at mainly Microbiology, A&P, and Microecon, I was just wondering if anybody had any tips and advice to what is the best way to complete these pre-req's as a part-time student.

Take it as a non-degree seeking student at a university (preferably) or community college (cheaper). Those classes are definitely doable.