Uni of Illi?

Started by Gwenevre
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gwenevre

Pre-Nursing
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm considering adding Illinois to my application list, but I don't really know much about the school, and a previous thread I looked at was outdated and the website didn't help me much. Are there any current Illinois student that can tell me about student life, the curriculum, or anything pertaining to the school?
 
Well, I'll be starting in the fall but I can give you a run down of the basics of the curriculum from what I understand. So, basically there is no tracking like some schools do meaning you're welcome to take whatever electives you want. The school also does clinicals the very first semester and you'll do rotations of everything. After the first couple months of the semester, you'll get more to your actual material learning classes like anatomy. I'm not sure if it continues to the second year, but I know that's how the first year goes. I can't really say anything on any other aspect of the school because I'm not there yet.