Uni. St. Augustine Austin

Started by jg88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jg88

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Planning on attending St. Augustine in Austin starting Jan. 14. Any pros/cons I should be aware of, any tips to help me get through or any tips on living locations. I've never lived outside CA so I'm a bit nervous about the move, and the rigorous PT curriculum.
 
I will be attending the Summer 2019 (May) start and just wants to see who else is starting the same time. Is there a Facebook or GroupMe? Has anybody received any emails about books/drug tests
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be attending the Summer 2019 (May) start and just wants to see who else is starting the same time. Is there a Facebook or GroupMe? Has anybody received any emails about books/drug tests
I'll be starting the flex program in May. I haven't received anything about the books/drug tests/ etc....
 
Many students are at Camden:

upload_2019-1-9_14-41-26.png