• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

nemo624

10+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey guys, I just got invited for an interview for the Union/AMC 8-year program. Has anyone heard anything about the interview, the program, AMC (i've read some bad comments about it)..anything?? I'd like to see if it's worth my while to take off school and fly all the way to New York (I live in CA) for the interview. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me!

BellyDancingDoc

Rump Shaker
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey guys, I just got invited for an interview for the Union/AMC 8-year program. Has anyone heard anything about the interview, the program, AMC (i've read some bad comments about it)..anything?? I'd like to see if it's worth my while to take off school and fly all the way to New York (I live in CA) for the interview. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me!

Honestly, I wouldn't do this. Instead, I'd go the the UG that suited me best, work hard, and then attend the med school that suited me best. While I'm sure some people like AMC just fine, a resident in the hospital where I volunteer said that he hated AMC with an undying passion... and so did many of his friends.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.