Union/AMC BS/MD Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nemo624

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got invited for an interview for the Union/AMC 8-year program. Has anyone heard anything about the interview, the program, AMC (i've read some bad comments about it)..anything?? I'd like to see if it's worth my while to take off school and fly all the way to New York (I live in CA) for the interview. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I just got invited for an interview for the Union/AMC 8-year program. Has anyone heard anything about the interview, the program, AMC (i've read some bad comments about it)..anything?? I'd like to see if it's worth my while to take off school and fly all the way to New York (I live in CA) for the interview. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me!

Honestly, I wouldn't do this. Instead, I'd go the the UG that suited me best, work hard, and then attend the med school that suited me best. While I'm sure some people like AMC just fine, a resident in the hospital where I volunteer said that he hated AMC with an undying passion... and so did many of his friends.