Union University School of Pharmacy c/o 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jres135

vegas
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. This is a thread for anyone applying to Union University School of Pharmacy. Good Luck to all applying this year!

Interviewed 9/18 Accepted 9/21

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone. This is a thread for anyone applying to Union University School of Pharmacy. Good Luck to all applying this year!

Interviewed 9/18 Accepted 9/21

Hello

I have my interview for union pharmacy on October 2nd, do you have any tipsthat would help for the interview. Can you explain the rundown, and perhaps how long the whole interview took? I'm flying in from Los Angeles, anywhere ideal to stay in?

Hello

I have my interview for union pharmacy on October 2nd, do you have any tipsthat would help for the interview. Can you explain the rundown, and perhaps how long the whole interview took? I'm flying in from Los Angeles, anywhere ideal to stay in?

The interview process was really easy. It started out with a warm welcome and introduction. There is two interviews: student interviews and faculty interviews. The questions are basic and typical just be yourself. Lastly there is an ethical essay.

I stayed at the Hampton suites because they were close and provided hot breakfast.

Good luck on your interview! Relax and be yourself. You'll enjoy the campus.

I have my interview on Friday. I'm flying from Philadelphia. This is my first interview for pharmacy schools. Should I take my printedpharmcas application? Any other tips/hints for the interview would be great. Seems like a good school.