You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Union Unversity, 2012 Entering Class
Started by lxwishinxstarxl
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'll have an interview with them in two weeks ( Sep 23)
Awesome,congrats!
Have you seen this school yet? And have you heard anything about their pharmacy program?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How did it go?? I have mine on december 2ndI have an interview with them for Oct. 28th, anyone else going?
It was very chill and laid back. When I went, there was only 6 people at the interview, though they said that thy normally like to have between 15-20 people there. They really try to make your feel comfortable and they wanna get to know you and let you get to know how they are as a school. They're really big on that. For the interview, there's 2 of them. One is the student interview, with three current students and its supposed to be less formal than the faculty interview. With the faculty interview, there's 2 faculty members. Personally I found the faculty interview to be better than the student interview but that might just because there were only two faculty vs three students. Or maybe because I had my student interview before my faculty interview so I was more prepared. Some of you will have the student interviews first and some will have the faculty interview first. Overall, it was a really nice experience. That's all I can think of for now. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
is your deposit refundable? how much did you pay for it?The interview is about 20-30 mins each. In all, I think the entire process took until 12 or 1pm, I don't remember exactly. I got in and paid my deposit to hold my spot, but I'm still interviewing at other places as this is my backup.
is your deposit refundable? how much did you pay for it?
The deposit was $1000 and it's NOT refundable sadly. But I think most deposits aren't.
Hi Sanyu, would you mind tell me what questions they ask during the interview? also there will be an essay question, can you tell me what it is? I just got the interview invitation and very nervous now because I've never been to any interview before. Thank you so much.The interview is about 20-30 mins each. In all, I think the entire process took until 12 or 1pm, I don't remember exactly. I got in and paid my deposit to hold my spot, but I'm still interviewing at other places as this is my backup.
Hi Sanyu, would you mind tell me what questions they ask during the interview? also there will be an essay question, can you tell me what it is? I just got the interview invitation and very nervous now because I've never been to any interview before. Thank you so much.
I sent you a PM! 🙂