Unique Situation

Started by hwehbe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hwehbe

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I graduated my undergrad about 2 years ago and finished with a 3.3 cGPA and a 3.2 sGPA (I also have a few Ws in there). I didn't really know my career path at the time so I signed up for a Masters Program at Midwestern University and ended up with a few decent grades but an F in the Anatomy course. I was wondering if this F completely kills my chances of getting into a Pharmacy school? I havnt taken the PCAT yet or anything but I was planning on applying to Fairleigh Dickinson and I know they don't require the PCAT anyway. Advice?
 
Is the Anatomy with a F being used to cover the A&P requirement? Did you retake? If it's not a requirement or you retook the course and passed, then it probably doesn't kill your chances. If it was Masters level, it might not either. If it was undergraduate level human anatomy, I would seriously reconsider your application.
 
Is the Anatomy with a F being used to cover the A&P requirement? Did you retake? If it's not a requirement or you retook the course and passed, then it probably doesn't kill your chances. If it was Masters level, it might not either. If it was undergraduate level human anatomy, I would seriously reconsider your application.
It was a masters level anatomy. I got an A in my undergrad anatomy course. But no I did not retake
 
Didn't I see you in pre-allo? Wasn't this an SMP class? If yes and yes, then this could be a problem.